Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday, March 18
Read Hebrews 5:11-14
We are now one month away from Easter. We are almost 1/2 way through Lent. Take time today to write down the things God has taught or revealed to you during this Lenten season. Now. . . Write down the names of three people with whom you could begin to share those things. Were all three of your choices people who are already Christians? If so, pray today and ask God for the opportunity to share what he is doing in your life with someone who needs to hear it this week. Take time today to pray for ways to begin to have a conversation with that person. Ask God to begin now to put the time and place together to talk with that person and to put the words in your mouth to begin to build a friendship with that person.

1 comment:

  1. I will share the biggest of several surprises I have had (that I have written down after each of our daily devotionals) since we began at our special Ash Wednesday service. It occured the evening of March 5 (dropped like a bomb in front of me).

    In my daily devotions and prayer time I had often reread the second half of Feb. 27 and all of Sunday March l and 2 over and over and over. At first I thought WOW,what a revelation, how could that ever be possible? Who could ever be able to practice that?
    How could anyone but our awesome God ever be able to do that!?!

    By Friday I was still amazed, but now also grateful to God for this unexpected opportunity that God had somehow enabled me to boldly and freely extend to another God's Mercy and Grace the previous evening in a way I had never intentionally done before (nor did I imagine could be possible to be done). Then
    in addition discover how I had been affected.

    I praise God and thank whomever wrote Fri. Feb. 27, Mar. l and 2.

    ReplyDelete